Integracare is committed to providing the highest quality home healthcare which fosters Clients’ independence and joyful living wherever they call home. Integracare Caregivers are certified and/or registered and are highly screened, trained, and supervised 24/7 by a team of Nursing Coordinators. This level of vetting, education, and support ensures that Integracare Caregivers are the most compassionate, dependable, trustworthy and knowledgeable in the industry.
Caregivers receive regular, on-site supervision and upgrade their nursing skills and education, including Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Moving & Transferring, CPR & First Aid, Critical Thinking, Teamwork and Client Service.
Integracare In-Home Nursing Services include:
- Long and short-term care for clients:
Integracare Private Home Health Care and Nursing Support ServicesDownload Brochure
Additional Integracare Support Services:
- A variety of non-medical services including escorting our Clients to appointments, shopping or events
- Rental or sale of assistive devices and medical equipment
- Sale of disposable nursing supplies
- Essential shopping/grocery ordering