Integracare provides qualified, experienced health care professionals wherever you call home. All personnel have been thoroughly screened with reference and police clearances, annual medicals, bonding and photo-identification.
Caregivers receive regular, on-site supervision and upgrade their nursing skills, including CPR and First Aid.
Integracare Private In Home Nursing Services Download Brochure
Integracare In-Home Nursing Services include:
- Long and short-term care for clients:
End of Life/Palliative care
- Nursing care at all levels.
- 24 Hour on-call coordination of care by Registered Staff.
- A full range of In-Home Nursing Support Services and Complementary Services
- Light housekeeping.
- Readily accessible supervision to answer queries and discuss concerns, whether those of the patient, the family, or the caregiver.
Integracare In-Home Nursing Support Services Download Brochure
- Foot Care
- Provided by specially trained and certified Foot Care Nurses who come to your home
- Certified foot care provider for DVA
- Wound Care
- Massage Therapy
- On-site Flu Shot Clinics
- A variety of non-medical services from visiting hairdressers/barbers to grocery shopping.
- Rental or sale of assistive devices.
- Sale of disposable supplies (e.g., for incontinence)
- Essential shopping.
- Assistance with transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Assistance with transportation while travelling.