Summer Is Coming So Are Heat Alerts
Tips on keeping you and your client’s well hydrated and safe in the summer heat include:
- Don’t let you or your client become dehydrated
- Leave a glass of water by your client on a nearby table, fill it frequently, provide reminders
- Wear light coloured, breathable, loose fitting clothes when out in the sun
- When taking your client for a walk, avoid 12noon until 4pm when the sun is hottest
- Look for shaded areas or use an umbrella or a wide brimmed hat to avoid the sun
- Wear sunscreen to avoid sunburn.
Have you got an idea or a suggestion?
Don’t hesitate to put it in the suggestion box at the front desk.
It’s OUR company and we can all improve the way we help our community!
Employees of Excellence
Anyone who comes to our office can immediately see the Employees who have been named Employee Of Excellence. Have you ever wondered how they were chosen? Here are our criteria!
Criteria for Employee of Excellence includes:
- Treat our clients with respect maintaining their dignity at all times
- Able to anticipate client needs and meet them appropriately
- Always reports at the appropriate time
- Flexible in availability
- Proven reliability
- Always on time
- Always in proper Integracare uniform
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Always consistent with charting which is signed off appropriately
EVALUATIONS * EVALUATIONS * EVALUATIONS
It is our annual evaluation time again! All employees will be asked to come into the office to meet with Lisa over the next few months. As a reminder, you will be required to make sure your employee file is up to date with all of the requirements. If anything is outstanding, be Proactive and get it completed before your review.
- Every year WHMIS, CPR, Integrated standards/AODA, declaration of good character and health
- First Aid—Every 3 years
- Mask Fit Testing—Every 2 years
- Reporting on your client(s) - Weekly
- Failure to update requirements will affect being placed