Making the decision to seek private health care services for you, a family member or a dear friend is difficult, whether in your home or in hospital.
Integracare understands your concerns. From the moment you contact us, we promise to provide compassionate and practical help. The decision you make now can make a world of difference...
Integracare Incorporated is committed to:
- Providing safe, comprehensive, quality health care, best suited to client needs, beliefs and cultural practices on a 24-hour basis in the community or health care facilities
- Working collaboratively with the client, their family and community services in provision of care
- Providing care which fosters client independence and comfort in their chosen environment
Integracare provides qualified, experienced health care professionals wherever you call home. All personnel have been thoroughly screened with reference and police clearances, annual medicals, bonding and photo-identification.
Caregivers receive regular, on-site supervision and upgrade their nursing skills, including CPR and First Aid.
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
- Registered Physiotherapists
- Registered Massage Therapists